Cambridge university press 0521823366 the gender of constitutional jurisprudence edited by beverley baines and ruth rubio marin frontmatter prelims. Asking how women are so to speak constituted by law around the world reveals how vastly the unknown overshadows the known what is a constitution in gendered terms . P1 kcz 0521835550aggxml cy446 baines 0521823366 july 13 2004 1013 the gender of constitutional jurisprudence edited by beverley baines queens university. This book describes the constitutional rights of women in twelve countries the contributors draw on a wide range of legal cases covering issues such as abortion . Get this from a library the gender of constitutional jurisprudence beverley baines ruth rubio marn to explain how constitutions shape and are shaped by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.