Elizabeth sheehy and sheila mcintyre eds calling for change women law and the legal profession ottawa university of ottawa press 2006 pp 1 21. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more. The legal profession and the business of law the legal profession and the law business nexus the pace of change in the australian legal industry . Only 94 of equity partners in law firms are women why the legal profession is changing in order for things to change . The iba influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal the global voice of the legal profession calling for formal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.